Your Damascus Plumber
Call Us at 503-966-2566 to get started today!
Tired of working with businesses who don’t live up to your expectations? Look to your local Damascus plumbing professionals at Vanguard Plumbing Give us a call at (503) 966-2566 to arrange an immediate visit from one of our qualified professionals.
When it comes to your home’s plumbing, it needs to always work and regular maintenance is essential to keeping your plumbing system flowing properly. Running water is good, but flooding water can be devastating. A consistent monitoring schedule of your plumbing system can be the difference a fully functioning system and a unexpected repair bill. From fixing a leaky faucet to completely repiping your home, we are here to help you. Fixing the issue yourself may seem like a good idea, but typically it can just lead to lost time and frustration. Although there are exceptions to the rule it is typically better to let experience plumbers deal with it.
Don’t wait to schedule routine maintenance until you notice a problem! We’re your local repair experts and can discover the early warning signs of any future issues and make the necessary repairs before they become serious problems. We offer start-to-finish solutions for all of your plumbing needs. No job is too big or too small for our team.
Your neighborhood knows Vanguard Plumbing as their go-to Damascus plumber. We offer full-service plumbing solutions throughout the region. Drains, water heaters, and sewer lines are the most common issues we are asked to take a look at.
Damascus Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Repair
- Backflow Testing and Installation
- Emergency Plumbing
- Toilet Installation & Repair
- Water Heater Services
- Residential Plumber
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Garbage Disposal Services
- Gas Line Installation & Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Faucet Replacement & Repair
- Sewer Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump Services
- Underground Sewer Replacement
- Repiping Services
- Drain Cleaning
We are a one stop shop when it comes to plumbing services. We can handle plumbing jobs of any size. Whatever the situation, we can help. Our objective is to make certain you get your trouble resolved as soon as possible, so you can get back to your normal routine!
How do you know your water heater needs to be replaced?
It can be attractive to avoid replacing your water heater. There never appears to be a good time to do it. Between 7-10 years is the most you can expect your water heater to last. If you have an older unit that is starting to show signs and symptoms of failure, you might want to consider a replacement. Installing a new, more cost-efficient unit will help you spend less on repair bills that may begin to accumulate as your unit ages.
Signals it is time to upgrade your water heater:
- Lack of hot water: Has there been a change in your water temperature? Are you running out of hot water too quickly? There may be an primary issue with your water heater that demands a replacement. We will check your unit and provide you with a economical option.
- Leaking tank: If you notice puddles near the base of the tank, this is a sure sign that the tank is leaking. This is often due to corrosion from sediments and minerals in the water. A leaking tank cannot be handled with a quick repair. In most cases, you will need to replace your entire water heater. Don’t worry, we will help you choose the best model that suits your budget and needs.
- Poor water quality: Are you beginning to detect rust or sediment in your water? This is yet another signal that the tank has corroded, and that your water heater should be replaced.
Is Trenchless Sewer Repair Right for You?
If you don’t want to dig down to the sewer line to repair it you may be in luck. Many homeowners around you opt for trenchless sewer line repairs. There are many benefits and advantages to a trenchless repair such as:
- Time – Digging is the biggest part of a sewer line repair. Making a repair without having to dig can save a lot of time.
- Damage – If your sewer line repair is needed below a building or somewhere in your yard, digging to the repair will damage your basement or lawn. A trenchless repair keeps your garden intact.
- Cost – Without the task of digging to get to the pipes, you will save money.
Ask the experts at Vanguard Plumbing if a trenchless sewer repair is right for you.
Signs you Need to Repipe
Repiping your home is a monumental task. Many homeowners will try to refrain from repiping for as long as they can but there are some indicators that you might notice that mean you definitely need to repipe. The most common signs include water pressure issues, drastic changes in the color or smell of your water, multiple repairs and frequent leaks. If you encounter any of of these problems, you may want to consider repiping.
Tips to Try To Avoid a Clogged Toilet
It should come as no real shock that this is one of the most frequent plumbing problems in your home. Obviously, if a clogged toilet is ignored it can lead to more serious and expensive issues. Here are some things you can do to make sure it happens more infrequently:
- Place a small trash can next to the toilet for non water soluble items such as paper towels and diapers.
- Installing childproof locks on the toilet seat so that children cannot flush foreign objects.
- Flush twice if necessary.
- Use a lighter toilet paper or use less toilet paper.
We promise high quality service at a reasonable price. Our Damascus team is prepared to deal with any plumbing job and assure a remedy for you.
Call Us at 503-966-2566 to get started today!
What to Expect When You Call
When you call Vanguard Plumbing, LLC. you can rest assured that you are getting the best value in town. We do not cut corners – not with our materials and certainly not in the way we treat our customers! Every job is completed to exceed industry standards so you enjoy the peace of mind you deserve.