Your Newberg Plumber
Call Us at 503-966-2566 to get started today!
Vanguard Plumbing is a locally owned and operated plumbing contractor. We offer a full compliment of residential & commercial plumbing services and have been servicing Newberg and the surrounding neighborhood for years. we provide reliable, efficient and fast service for any drain or plumbing problem. You won’t find a more experienced plumber in Newberg than Vanguard.
When it comes to your home’s plumbing, it has to always work and regular maintenance is essential to keeping your plumbing system healthy and happy. Whether you’re aware of its condition or not, the drain and plumbing system that runs throughout your home could be the difference between running water and flooding. Regardless of when you find the problem, we can help. Save yourself the frustration of Do-it-yourself repairs and trust our team of expert plumbers!
Unfortunately, if you are not vigilant with your monitoring you could have a major problem on your hands when you finally notice an issue. Our plumbing technicians are trained to discover early warning signs, and deal with small issues before they becomes major problems. We can handle all your plumbing maintenance so you can rest easy. We offer start-to-finish solutions for all of your plumbing needs. No job is too big or too small for our team.
With a variety of plumbing services, you never have to think twice about which Newberg plumbers can take care of you. Whether you are looking for a simple repair or you need to completely repipe your home, you can trust Vanguard Plumbing to handle it right away.
Newberg Plumbing Services
- Gas Line Installation & Repair
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Repiping Services
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Repair
- Sewer Drain Cleaning
- Faucet Replacement & Repair
- Residential Plumber
- Toilet Installation & Repair
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Underground Sewer Replacement
- Backflow Testing and Installation
- Sump Pump Services
- Garbage Disposal Services
- Water Heater Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Tankless Water Heaters
We are a one stop shop when it comes to plumbing services. There is no plumbing job too simple or too difficult for us to handle. We appreciate how significant your home is to you, and you need your plumbing problems handled efficiently and quickly.
How can you tell your water heater needs to be replaced?
It can be tempting to put off replacing your water heater. There never seems to be a good time to do it. Between 7-10 years is the most you can reasonably expect your water heater to last. You may need to seriously consider replacement if you are beginning to notice issues with an older unit. If you continue to put it off you repair bills may continue to increase. The fact remains that when you install a new water heater it will likely be more cost-efficient and pay for itself in the long run.
Here are some evidence that it could be time to replace your water heater:
- Leaking tank: If you see puddles around the base of the tank, this is a sure sign that the tank has a leak. This is often due to corrosion from sediments and minerals in the water. A leaking tank cannot be fixed with a quick repair. In most cases, you will need to replace your entire water heater. Don’t worry, we will assist you choose the best model that meets your budget and needs.
- Lack of hot water: Has there been a change in your water temperature? Are you running out of hot water too quickly? There might be an underlying issue with your water heater that demands a replacement. We will check out your device and offer you a cost-effective option.
- Poor water quality: Are you beginning to detect rust or sediment in your water? This is yet another sign that your tank is corroded, and that your water heater will need to be replaced.
Is Trenchless Sewer Repair Right for You?
There is another option to digging your way to a sewer line repair. More and more homeowners are deciding on trenchless sewer line repairs. There are many benefits and advantages to a trenchless repair including:
- Cost – Without the task of digging to get to the pipes, you will save money.
- Damage – If your sewer line repair is needed somewhere in your yard or below a building, digging to the repair will damage your basement or lawn. A trenchless repair may keep your gardening intact.
- Time – Excavating is the largest part of a sewer line repair. Enabling a repair without digging can save a considerable amount of time.
Warning Signs you Need to Repipe
The very idea of repiping your home can seem overwhelming. Many homeowners will try to avoid repiping for as long as they can but there are some signs that you may notice that mean you really need to repipe. Several signs include a severe change to your water in the smell or color, water pressure problems and numerous leaks and repairs popping up. If you encounter any of of these problems, you may want to consider repiping.
How to Avoid a Clogged Toilet
Among the most commonly encountered plumbing issues in your home, a clogged toilet can result in significant problems if left alone. Some ways to avoid a clogged toilet are as follows:
- Flush twice if necessary.
- Use a lighter toilet paper or use less toilet paper.
- Place a small trash can next to the toilet for non water soluble items such as diapers and paper towels.
- Using childproof locks on the toilet seat so that children cannot flush foreign objects.
We promise premium service at a fair price. Regardless of the plumbing issue you are dealing with, our team is ready to take care of it for you.
Call Us at 503-966-2566 to get started today!
What to Expect When You Call
When you call Vanguard Plumbing, LLC. you can rest assured that you are getting the best value in town. We do not cut corners – not with our materials and certainly not in the way we treat our customers! Every job is completed to exceed industry standards so you enjoy the peace of mind you deserve.